- Published: March 31, 2015 at 04:53 p.m.
- Updated: April 1, 2015 at 03:24 p.m.
Top 50 NFL draft prospect rankings
Jake Fisher new to list; Todd Gurley now top-rated RB
After getting an opportunity to watch more tape on all of the top prospects in the 2015 NFL Draft, including circling back to some game tape from the 2013 season, I've made a few changes to the Top 50 list.
The only new addition to the list is Oregon offensive tackle Jake Fisher. He's a skilled pass blocker, and the more I studied his game the more impressed I was with Fisher's ability in the running game.
After checking with some teams on Georgia running back Todd Gurley's medical situation, I felt comfortable enough to slide him above Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon as the top running back in this draft class.
One of the tougher things to sort out in the Top 50 is the ranking of the wide receivers. Last year's draft class was loaded, but this year's class is not far behind.
For full analysis, click on the player's name.
» Jeremiah conducts a scouting report for Oregon's Marcus Mariota
- Leonard Williams, Dante Fowler make late visits to Jets
- Michigan State's Trae Waynes to visit with Rams
- Oregon coach on Chip Kelly: He's 'not insane, he's got a plan'
- Top UCLA recruit Soso Jamabo charged with evading arrest
- Bills GM Doug Whaley wants draft 'right after' combine
- NFL draft: Best/worst first-round picks for all 32 slots (13-16)
- Bucky's Big Board 3.0: Vic Beasley continues rapid rise in draft
- Wolf prefers Jameis Winston; Polian likes Marcus Mariota
About the author:
Daniel Jeremiah is a former scout for three different NFL teams. Most recently, he was the West Coast scout for the Philadelphia Eagles from 2010 to 2012. He previously worked as a national scout with the Cleveland Browns (2007-08) and a West Coast scout for the Baltimore Ravens (2005-06), after initially joining the team as a personnel assistant from 2003 to 2004. Jeremiah graduated in 2000 from Appalachian State, where he started at quarterback for three seasons.